Outsourcing from routine work to highly specialized work
In addition to daily bookkeeping, monthly settlement, annual settlement, and tax filing, we can also help you with highly specialized work such as consolidated settlement, preparation of brief reports and securities reports, audit support, IFRS support, and handling of difficult tax issues. We also handle budget management work and create your company's own report materials.
We also provide detailed services such as on-site services, bilingual Japanese-English support, incorporation support, GAAP adjustment, and special purpose company (SPC) operations in structured finance such as asset liquidation. We believe that it is our mission to provide high quality, speedy services so that you can concentrate on your core business with peace of mind.
EPCS accounting and tax outsourcing meets all your needs.
Basic services and applied services
- Routine accounting operations
- monthly accounting operations
- settlement operations
- tax operations
Services for listed companies/Japanese companies
- Settlement work (non-consolidated/consolidated)
- Disclosure work (brief reports/annual securities reports)
- Subsidiary full outsourcing
Services for foreign companies
- Support for expanding into Japan
- Bookkeeping service/Reporting for overseas head offices
- Compliance with overseas accounting standards etc.
Asset liquidation project・SPC service
- Structuring support during formation
- Bookkeeping service/reporting
- Payment services, fund management, etc.
Basic service details
Providing a wide range of services
We provide a wide range of services from routine accounting to settlement, taxation, and consulting. We can also handle operations not listed below. Please feel free to contact us.
Routine accounting operations
- Bookkeeping service
- Voucher issuance
- Voucher check
- Accounting system input
- Accounting document filing operations
- Account balance inquiries
- Consumption tax classification verification
- Payment service
- Invoice issuance and sending
- Expense settlement processing
Monthly accounting work
- Receivables balance confirmation
- Deposit application
- Liability balance confirmation
- Fixed asset related processing
- Personnel cost related processing
- Various deferred and accrual account transfers
- Preparation of monthly management materials, etc.
- -Trial balances, financial statements
- -Fund procurement operation status report
- -Preliminary management tables
- -List of uncollected loans
- -Support for other client-specified formats
- Settlement adjustment assortment journalizing
- Retirement benefit accounting
- Asset impairment accounting
- Account breakdown document preparation
- Non-consolidated/consolidated financial statement preparation
- Audit response support
- Preparation and submission of various tax returns
- Tax consultation
- Tax investigation support
- Tax consulting
- Tax calculation
- Tax effect accounting
- Creating and submitting business overview and account breakdown document preparation
- Legal records preparation
- Review of business flow
- Repair of various work files
- Consolidated package repair
- Support for early settlement of accounts
- Review of accounting policy
Efficient system construction through selective outsourcing
What do you imagine when you hear about accounting and tax outsourcing? I think that some of our clients find it unthinkable to outsource the accounting and tax operations that form the basis of the company. EPCS outsourcing will support the "necessary part" according to the client's request.First of all, please inquire about the operations that are giving you trouble.
[Example of partial outsourcing] Expense checking, disclosure document review, settlement operations, tax filing, consolidated operations
Reliable on-site support
EPCS accounting and tax outsourcing are also available on-site. We provide on-site support in response to requests such as "I want you to work with us on site," "We cannot allow information to be taken out of the company," and "We can only use our system in-house".