Accounting, Finance and Tax
EPCS’s outsourcing services in accounting, Finance and tax practice
EPCS’s outsourcing services in the area of accounting, finance and tax satisfy every need of our clients.
We can support in your daily bookkeeping, monthly and annual financial reporting, and tax services as well as those services require high-level of expertise such as consolidated accounting, earnings briefing, preparation of securities report, assistance in financial audit process, adoption of IFRS and complicated tax issues.Wide range of services are available such as on-site support, correspondence in both Japanese and English by our bilingual professional staff members, support for registration of incorporation, GAAP adjustments, asset securitization business and SPC related services.
We consider it is our mission to provide high-quality and prompt services to you so that you can focus on your core business activities.
Construct an effective framework with our flexible outsourcing services
What do you imagine when you think about accounting or tax outsourcing services? Some of you may think “There is no way to outsource all of those functions !”
You can have EPCS’s support only for the necessary part of your operation at your request. For starters, please let us know where you need our support.
(Examples of partial outsourcing) accounts receivable reconciliation, expense report verification, closing of accounts, tax returns, consolidation, etc.
Reliable on-site support
EPCS’s accounting, finance and tax outsourcing also offers on-site outsourcing services.
We offer the on-site support in response to requests from clients such as “We want you to work with us on our site.”, “It is not allowed to take our confidential information out of the office.”, “Our system can be used only within our office.” and so forth.
Please feel free to contact us if any of situations listed below apply to you.
- You are not satisfied with the quality and support of your current outsourcing company.
- You would like to improve the quality of financial reporting and tax returns.
- Accounting personnel often changes due to high employee turnover rate.
- There is an urgent need to fill up a vacant position.
- You would like to make full preparation for closing of accounts at next fiscal year end.
- You feel it is hard to handle complicated issues arise through the closing of accounts.
- You are considering to use outsourcing services as a way of cost saving.
- It is really hard to support your subsidiary companies.
- You are not satisfied with the quality of the financial report prepared by your subsidiary companies.
- Consolidated reporting packages are not submitted on time.
- You would like the cost of accounting department to be fixed.
- You feel insecure to outsource your accounting work.
- You do not even know what to consult.